Orders under $10 incur a shipping charge of $11
Orders between $10 - $70 incur a shipping charge of $8.8
Orders over $70 are shipped free
Express post is weight based and ranges between $12-$18 up to 5kg Max.
Shipping is weight based and starts at $15 for up to 0.5kg and goes up to $50 for 5kg. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
AVT Paints ships with Australia Post. We reserve the right to change or add any other shipping method in the future without notice. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes if offered), and destination and will be displayed upon checkout. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
We will endeavor to process and dispatch all order placed before 2pm on the same day however this may not be possible and therefore will be dispatched the next day. Preference will also be given to orders with express shipping. (weekends and public holidays excluded)
Tracking information if available will be sent via email when your order is processed.
General delivery time Australia wide are 3-5 days. Express is overnight to most major cities.
From this site we also deliver to NZ and USA. For our international site please visit www.shop.ironlak.com.
A signature is may be required for shipments upon receipt.
Some orders may be delayed due to additional verification. We will email you if your order will be delayed.
If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, AVT Paints reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time and refund payment for any reason including but not limited to, item out of stock, suspect fraud, problems with shipping to certain countries. In the event you order is cancelled we will contact you to explain this.
Any questions regarding shipping can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund, Return & Warranty Policy
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
• simply change your mind; or
• purchased the wrong product; or
• already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
• damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
• no proof of purchase is provided.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact as at email@example.com and we will do our best to remedy the situation
How do I request / notify a Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request/submit your Refund, Return, Warranty Request & Consumer Guarantee Claim
Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to $50 with any additional shipping charges may be applied.. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Australian Consumer Law, we may require you pay to AVT Paints Australia all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• report the details of the fault and take the goods back to AVT Paints (or return them by post or courier);
• state what remedy you would like. AVT Paints Australia does not guarantee that the remedy you request will be granted;
• provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• stop using the faulty item;
• ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• be sure that you did not cause the fault i.e. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
• the product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• not have reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to AVT Paints’ attention soon after they occur.
• AVT Paints recommends that you carefully review the details of the manufacturer’s warranty (if such a warranty applies) and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. AVT Paints Australia accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
AVT Paints reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable (where the consumer has not made any specific intended use of the product known to AVT Paints Australia), or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
• Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform
• Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
• Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
In some circumstances, we are happy to offer our consumers with a conditional courtesy return if consumers want to exchange products purchased incorrectly provided the:
• customer notifies AVT Paints within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product;
• products are not opened, used and are still in pristine condition;
• customer may be asked to pay a restocking fee; usually 20% of the purchase price;
• AVT Paints may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Acceptance of such returns are at the discretion of AVT Paints
Returning goods to AVT Paints
AVT Paints do not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when the customer sends the product back to us for warranty or return. The manufacturer’s warranty may be void if the product is damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact us. The consumer is responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to AVT Paints Australia except where the cost of transporting the goods is significant due to the size, height, or type of problem with the goods. Some charges may be reimbursed by AVT Paints Australia to the consumer where the consumer is entitled at law to have those charges reimbursed to them.
Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free products and Consumable Products
AVT Paints do not accept the return or exchange if consumers
• simply changed their mind;
• no longer require due to changed personal circumstances;
• found the product cheaper somewhere else;
• the goods are damaged due to misuse; or
• already knew of a particular fault in a product or we advised you of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance, discontinued, or free product. Please read the product description or contact us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has limited warranty or not.
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
• Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to AVT Paints’ attention soon after they occur.
To apply for a warranty claim, please email email@example.com with the product, a description of the believed fault, date of purchase and a customer service representative will get in contact to initiate the warranty process. You will be required to send the suspected faulty item to AVT Paints to an address specified at your expense. If the item is found to be faulty as much as is required by law you will be reimbursed for these costs, either through a refund or store credit as agreed by you.
AVT Paints also reserves the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred including inbound & return freight, supplier/manufacturer service fees etc. if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, warranty has expired, or no fault is found or the item was physically damaged.
AVT Paints is purely an online store and is not linked to Ironlak Art & Design store. Unless specifically instructed please do not return faulty items to Ironlak Art & Design stores.
Order Modify / Cancellation
No modification of orders (changing items) can occur after your order has been approved and is in the "Processing" status, unless the item is on a lengthy back order.
To cancel/modify an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if it is possible we will attempt to change your order however it may be too late.